Delivered through process
Almost everything about a training or facilitated event is deliberate. From the music playing at specific times, to activities for instantly engage participants when they enter the event space, to how the facilitator is perceived in the space, either to take control to give instructions or reduce his presence to allow participants to take responsibility and control.
Achieving outcomes and inspiring learning
All programs are developed to meet specific outcomes and objectives as defined in consultation with clients. By beginning with a discovery meeting to develop a deep understanding of specific needs, every client can experience a unique process focused on those outcomes.
Open Space Technology
Open Space Technology is a process for allowing leadership and vision to emerge from all caring people in an organization or community.
- Participants build agenda and set priorities in real time
- Organizers and participants receive a report of all ideas and actions
- Action plans are developed
- One to three days in duration
Interactive Group Work
Fun and with purpose, a customized interactive group work process can engage audiences and meet specific program objectives.
- Interactive group networking
- Group problem solving processes
- Teambuilding programs
- Conference kickoffs
Training Program Development
Great content makes for only half of a training plan. Learning, retention and practice is also supported by a purposeful plan for delivery and evaluation.
- Content consultation with subject matter experts
- Define learning objectives
- Design interactive and engaging activities
- Develop facilitators’ guide and participant materials
- Plan for evaluation and continuous improvement
Consultants and Trainers
Cameron TullochFounder + Principal Consultant
Cameron Tulloch is a dedicated professional with a unique and effective mix of experience as a Business Advisor, Training and Facilitation Consultant and technology enthusiast. Cameron’s training career began through his work in community building, public health, youth engagement, and policy change programs. He has been employed by the The Lung Association’s Youth Advocacy Training…Read More
Working on planning a project?
We’ll work together to design a training program or facilitation plan to meet your specific needs. It all starts with a phone call or a Skype meeting.